Take the Plunge.
Join the JCPT family!
Join Our Team
Looking for a change? Interested in the ideal outpatient PT job at a “Top 100 Best Companies To Work For”? Or perhaps the “Favorite Physical Therapy Clinic” in Southern Oregon? Well…that’s us!
We are honored Oregon Business selected Jackson County Physical Therapy as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon” for over 11 years. Survey respondents cited our family-friendly, flexible work environment with a focus on helping staff reach personal and professional goals as some of the reasons why we are a “Best Company to Work For.”
JOB TITLE: Physical Therapist
Jackson County PT is proud to announce some great opportunities. We are looking for full and part-time physical therapists to work in our 4 clinics located in the beautiful Rogue Valley. Southern Oregon is a highly desirable place to live with many outdoor adventures, dining, and cultural opportunities.
We are a locally-owned, independent private practice dedicated to creating the ideal work/life balance, and patient-care environment, serving our community over 26 years. These values have been the key to our success and excellent reputation in the community. These values have also helped us attract an excellent team. As we grow, we want to add the right people to our team of 18 PTs. We see one patient every 45 minutes, with no aides or assistants used. Join a practice where you will learn, be appreciated, experience advancement opportunities, and enjoy coming to work! Prior experience preferred, but for the right person, new grads are welcome to apply.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Sign-on bonus
- Monthly incentive bonuses
- Professional advancement opportunities – potential directorship, ownership
- Moving expenses paid
- Extensive new hire mentoring program
- Flexible work hours
- Generous paid time-off and separate accrual for sick leave
- Medical and dental insurance
- Retirement plan participation with 3% employer matching funds
- $1,500 (increases with seniority) annually for continuing education, and large discounts for weekend courses hosted at our clinics each year
- Reimbursement toward costs of earning APTA specialty certifications (OCS, SCS, etc.)
For additional information: please contact:
Justin Carson, DPT, OCS, CSCS, Partner at JCPT
email your resume here
JOB TITLE: Medical Front Office
Full or Part-Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with medical front office experience. The right candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and an ability to quickly master all aspects of the position.
- Answering multi-line phones
- Patient check-in/out
- Insurance verification
- Appointment confirmation
- Copay, co-insurance and fee collection
- Numerous other miscellaneous duties
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Medical front office experience preferred.
- Bi-Lingual/Spanish speaking a plus.
Compensation depending on experience. Earned Time Off and other benefits, including medical, dental and vision for 40-hour/week employees, available after three-month probationary period.
Job Type: Full or Part-Time