Employment Opportunities “Now Hiring”
TITLE: Physical Therapist
Would you like to be part of the one the Top 100 Best Companies to work for in Oregon (by Oregon Business Magazine)? Or perhaps the Physical Therapy Clinic voted Favorite PT Clinic in Southern Oregon? Well, that’s us! Jackson County PT is proud to announce a great opportunity. We are looking for full and part-time physical therapists to work in one of our 4 clinics located around the beautiful Rogue Valley. Southern Oregon is a highly desirable place to live with many recreation, dining and cultural opportunities. We are a locally-owned, independent private practice partnership dedicated to creating the ideal work and patient-care environment. These values have been the key to our success and helped us attract a great staff with high morale and an excellent reputation in the community. As we grow, we want to add the right people to our team of 17 physical therapists. Our PTs see one patient every 45 minutes, with no aides or assistants. Join a practice where you will learn, be appreciated, experience advancement opportunities, and enjoy coming to work! Prior experience preferred, but for the right person, new grads welcome.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- New hire mentoring program
- Flexible work hours
- Generous paid time off and separate accrual for sick leave
- Insurance allowance covering health benefits, including dental
- Retirement plan participation with 3% employer matching funds
- $1,500 (increases with seniority) annually for continuing education, and large discounts for weekend courses hosted at our clinics each year
- Reimbursement toward costs of earning APTA specialty certifications (OCS, SCS, etc)
- Monthly incentive bonuses
- Professional advancement opportunities-potential directorship, ownership
- Moving expenses paid
For additional information: please contact:
Justin Carson, DPT, OCS, CSCS. Partner at Jackson County Physical Therapy
541-776-2333, reply to this ad, or email your resume here
TITLE: Medical Front Office
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with medical front office experience. The right candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and an ability to quickly master all aspects of the position.
- Answering multi-line phones
- Patient check-in/out
- Insurance verification
- Appointment confirmation
- Copay, co-insurance and fee collection
- Numerous other miscellaneous duties
Minimum high school diploma/equivalent required.
Medical front office experience preferred.
Bi-Lingual/Spanish speaking a plus.
Compensation depending on experience. Earned Time Off and other benefits, including medical, dental and vision for 40-hour/week employees, available after three-month probationary period.
Job Type: Full or Part-Time